There are several factors that industry leaders, manufacturers, regulators, and consumers all have spinning through their heads with regards to the reality and legitimacy […]
Here’s the conclusion to our blog series entitled, 5 Ways Driver Negligence Can Hurt You.
Another Form of Driver Negligence: Reckless Driving
In some cases, the driver negligence that leads to severe traffic accidents will come in the form of other motorists simply not complying with traffic laws. For instance, while some drivers may simply think they can “get away” with not abiding by things like stops signs, red lights and speed limits, others may violate traffic laws because they are in a hurry, they don’t know the laws and/or they simply don’t care to abide by them.
Whatever the reason may be, the fact of the matter is that:
- Traffic laws are in place for a reason.
- When drivers fail to abide by these laws, accidents are far more likely to happen (particularly during high traffic times and/or in highly traffic areas, like major intersections).
The Bottom Line about Driver Negligence
When it comes to driver negligence, the bottom line is that:
- Driver negligence, however it’s displayed, is never acceptable and, in many cases, is outright illegal.
- Drivers are not the only ones on the road who can be negligent, as pedestrians, motorcycle riders, bicycle riders, etc. who share the roads with motorists can also be negligent and, in doing so, cause traffic accidents.
- When driver negligence – or any type of negligence – leads to motor vehicle accidents, injured people may have the right to compensation for their injuries and losses, and they can turn to Attorney Kenneth Shakeshaft for experienced help obtaining the compensation they likely deserve.
Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyer at Shakeshaft and Gorman Law Firm, P.C.
Have you or a loved one been hurt in a traffic accident caused by a negligent driver? If so, Colorado Springs Car Accident Attorney Kenneth Shakeshaft is ready to advocate your rights, help you recover financially and ultimately help you put your life back together. Since 1982, Kenneth Shakeshaft has been providing people injured in motor vehicle accidents with superior legal service, helping them stand up to insurance companies, large corporations and/or government entities.
While you can trust Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyer Kenneth Shakeshaft to always fight for your rights to compensation and justice, you can also rely on him and all of the legal professionals at Shakeshaft and Gorman Law Firm, P.C. to help you efficiently navigate the complexities of the legal system and to bring your case to a successful resolution in the most efficient manner possible.
Let’s meet to talk about your case and your rights. You can schedule a free initial consultation with us by calling (719) 635-5886. You can also email us using the contact form on this page. We don’t get paid until you get paid, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting us today.